This picture was taken later on our walk, which was suppose to be my workout. Zoey was walking extremely slow bc she had to take care of "baby" along the way. But how could I get mad??? Watching her take care of her baby makes me feel like I am doing a good job as her mother since I figure she treats her baby the same way she feels loved and taken care of. At least I hope so.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Two with too much personality.
This morning when I brought Zoey back in bed with me (This is a usual accurance since I am not a morning person)... We were playing a little game together one where I was pretending to go back to sleep and making her give me kisses to wake me up again. At one point she leaned in really close, with her hand on my face and yelled, "mommy wake up your face." I couldn't help but laugh. She says the cuest things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment