On May 20th, Zoey turned a year and half. I cant believe I have been a mother for 18 months already. What a milestone she has reached. Every day her big blue eyes captured the world with such innocence and speed. She loves watching others and learns so quickly, I feel in awe 99% of the time. I feel like I want to snap a photo at every little thing she does just to remember how sweet and smart she is. A few of my favorite things she does is "patty cakes". She knows all the hand motions. She absolutely loves to color. Her favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves to eat ice, its one of the only things she requests. Its a lucky day if she eats anything else but as of late we have been able to get her to eat yogurt, turkey and apples. She just starting making puzzles. She asks to go to the park and swings daily. She is not afraid of the water and wants her daddy to take her out. She will give anyone a good "knuckles" and or "high-five". She has a fish and named him "bubbles'. She makes us stop to pet every single dog we see. She loves dogs. She knows so many animal noises and has such a large vocabulary.
Her words:
Blanket
milk
dog
ball
eye
hand
toes
paint
circle
star
light
knuckles
high five
baby
drink
apple
shoes
no
book
bath
duck
bike
pillow
yellow
momma
daddy
nana
papa
uncle
nate
I hold you
bless you
i got you
boom
watch
walk
outside
down
bed
night
belly
rock
swing
park
beach
water
prayer
amen
eat
fish
pink
quarter
hat
cat
cow
monkey
home
surfing
pig
lion
bunny
light
kisses
jump
again
more (one of my favorites)
and so many more... If I keep writing and thinking of them I might never actually get through this post. I would say she's up to 80-100 words.
Zoey is the highlight of everyday. She makes me laugh. She makes life sweet. I feel grateful she is a happy and healthy baby. I feel blessed each day I get to be with her. She makes me want to sing. I have completely fallen in love with who she is. She makes me want to be better and worthy of her love. She's my little girl and I will do everything I can to be a good mother to her. Happy 18 months Zoey. You truly are our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment