1 year ago today I was sealed to the most perfect man for me. He was that "surfer boy" I had always been searching for and so much much MUCH more. he is everything I need in a companion and friend. He is the half that makes me whole. Without embarrassing him too much, one of the things I love most about Greg is his passion. He really is incredible.
For our anniversary we spent a little romantic weekend in Waikiki. Stayed at the Hilton, dinned at some fancy restaurants (my favorites being 1. Roy's and 2. Giovanni pastrami), went to see "crazy, stupid, love" (which we both recommend), spent lots of time at the beach playing & surfing, a little time at the pool, stayed up late, slept in, ate lots of warm cookies (compliments of the Hilton) and just loved having each other to spend it with. It was a perfect little, romantic get-away.
I wanted to share a few photo's taken from our very special wedding day, just 1 year ago, Aug. 14th 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love you two! Happy anniversary! Can't wait to join the island life again!
ReplyDelete